Careers at Emergency CallWorks
When you join Emergency CallWorks, you'll work with a team of dedicated, diverse and highly talented professionals. Employees at Emergency CallWorks are passionate about their work because they know their technical innovations, creativity and teamwork make a difference in people's lives everyday.
If you are looking for a work environment where innovative thinking is encouraged, initiative is rewarded, and opportunities for career growth are abundant, then Emergency CallWorks is the right place to turn your professional talents and goals into real results.
Emergency CallWorks, an equal opportunity employer, has created a rewarding and exciting professional work environment that includes a competitive compensation and benefit program. Please feel free to contact us online or forward your resume via email.
If you prefer to mail your resume and cover letter, please use the following address to our administrative offices:
1900 International Park Drive, Suite 300
Birmingham, AL 35243
- Bachelor's in CS, CE, or EE required; Masters preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 1 year preferred Java development experience including Java, J2EE/EJB, JUnit, Spring
- 1 year preferred database experience (MySQL preferred) including SQL, JDBC, Hibernate
- Familiarity with Linux (or Unix, Solaris, AIX) platform and IP networking desired
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, collaborative, process-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills