NG9-1-1 Call Taking. Beyond Next Generation.
CallStation® provides browser-based i3 (NG9-1-1) Call Taking and Mapping*, at a lower cost, for agencies that have a dispatch application, but need to add the latest VoIP, wireless mobile and NG9-1-1 capability.
Call Taking is available directly from the Map with the support of traditional 9-1-1 and Mapped ALI features from a browser running on the same PC as your dispatch application, if your vendor allows it**. CAD interfaces are provided.
Core functionality provided with CallStation
- Legacy 9-1-1 and Administrative Call Taking
- "SipWorks" - i3 NG9-1-1 Call Taking option
- Mapped ALI functionality
- Integrated TDD and IRR
- Multi-User, Multi-Agency capability
- NENA Compliant Workstation capability
- Easy to use browser technology and user interface
- Integrated VoIP Switch
- Call taking is available directly from the Map with the support of traditional 9-1-1 and Mapped ALI features in a single smooth work flow
- Remote VoIP Phone Only capability with ALI via "SipStation"
- Standard Interfaces for Time Sync., Printing, Reports, CAD, ALI
- Web portal for real-time data views and Call Detail Reporting
- Includes AdminiStation(tm) Data Management Utility
- Browser-based remote administration tool
- Account-based Access and Privileges
- Database administration
- GIS data administration
- Includes DecisionStation(tm) Dashboard Utility
- Real Time 'at-a-glance' status of calls, incident data and more
- Enhances Situational Management
- Improves Operational Analysis
- Easy-to-use browser-based reporting
- Predefined Reports included for immediate use
- SmartPhone support
- Remote creation of dispatch service requests
*CallStation NM, a lower cost version of the product is also available; it does not include Mapping functionality.
**Please note, some vendors will charge you to certify anything they don't sell if it will run on the same workstation as their Windows application, even a Firefox-based browser.